The DBA200.3 Hertz powered subwoofer features a 8-inch subwoofer with 2x passive radiators allowing for a ultra small enclosure with a rich deap bass note.
New Hertz car audio products are driven by research and genuine advances in technology and performance: that is the hallmark of Hertz products.
Since the launch of the Hertz brand in 1998 we haven’t stopped innovating, receiving numerous industry awards and building an outstanding track record of world-class products.
DBA 200.3 – Hertz amplified 8- inch subwoofer
The DBA 200.3 Hertz car audio subwoofer box is an active subwoofer system with a 200 mm (8 in.) subwoofer and two 8-inch passive radiators of the same size, powered by a 140 W amplifier built-in to the back of the enclosure. A control panel is used to adjust frequency, level and acoustic phase according to one’s own listening tastes. The system was designed to satisfy those who love the most demanding low frequency in a compact size, for use in any vehicle.
|Speaker size mm (in.)||200 (8)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||140|
|Frequency response Hz||32 ÷ 400|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
1. 8’’ massive motor active subwoofer.
2. 8’’ double passive radiator.
3. 140 W integrated power amplifier.
4. Frequency, Level, Phase adjustable controls.
5. Dual speaker input: pre-amplified low-level input (RCA, for Aftermarket
head units); amplified high-level input (speaker cable, for OEM head units).
6. Single connector for easy installation and removal of the subwoofer.
7. Constructed from 18 mm MDF.
8. Slanted lower panel to ease the enclosure installation next to the seats.
9. Grille featuring Hertz logo, offering total speaker protection.