Mongoose upgrade car alarms
Mongoose upgrade car alarms are designed to be used on more modern cars and utilise the factory remote. Mongoose have 2 different models of upgrade alarms to suit different vehicles depending on their electrics.
Why would you add a Mongoose upgrade car alarms to your new car? Well many people do not realise just cause you have a remote and central locking doesn’t mean your car has a factory alarm. It also adds addition points of immobilisation, shock sensor and conformation beeps to confirm you are locked and armed.
The MAP77 is digital vehicle security system operating from your vehicles digital CanBus system.
Each MAP77 is computer programmed for your specific make and model of car.
This means that your security system will only work on your car – no one elses !
So easy to use – The MAP77 interfaces with your vehicle perfectly and is controlled by your existing remote control – just lock your doors as normal and the vehicle is secure.
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
- Engine Immobilisation
- Bonnet, Boot and Door protection
- Battery Back-up Digital Siren
- Shock Sensor
- Indicator and chirp confirmation
- PIN Code Override
- Valet mode
- Dashboard Warning Light (LED)
- Security auto re-arm
- Alarm activation memory (last 3 triggers)
- Window Warning Stickers
- Operated by your existing remote controls (none supplied with MAP77AU)
- Certified to EU and UN Standards
- Manufactured in Europe
- 3 year product warranty
- Engine immobilisation (auto/manual)
- Ignition safety door locking on/off
- Chirps on/off
- Light flash on/off
- Anti hijack on/off
- Automatic window wind-up (vehicle type dependant)
Some features may not be applicable to your vehicle type.
Specialist computer programming and installation is required. Only purchase from franchised car dealers or authorised Mongoose dealers listed on this website. Do not purchase from any unauthorised source such as trading/auction websites or similar.
Controlled by your existing vehicles remote
The MAP80 models are ‘upgrades’ which interface with your vehicles existing remote controls.
No remotes supplied with this model series.
The MAP80S interfaces with your vehicles existing factory remote control. Just lock and lock as normal and the system arms and disarms.
The MAP80S ‘upgrades’ the vehicles basic security to a full 4 Star security system.
If your vehicle already has remote controlled central locking, then consider a MAP80 model – specifically designed for your vehicle.
- AS/NZS Standards certified – 4 Stars
- interfaces with your existing remote control
- automatic dual circuit engine immobiliser
- bonnet, boot and door protection
- battery back-up siren
- 2 stage impact sensor
- all black wiring
- PIN coded override – programme your own number
- chirp confirmation
- light flash confirmation
- turbo timer interface software
- a range of programmable features
Tested and certified to AS/NZS4601 amendment 1 2003 and AS/NZS3749.1 2003 Class B.